This forum is to promote member-owned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service.
Post a reply

Full Send Precision Rifles and Silent Night Suppressors in T

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 pm

Full Send Precision Rifles and Silent Night Suppressors in Tacoma Wa.

we are A 07 FFL FIREARMS MANUFACTURER, SOT, GUNSMITH SHOP, WE CAN WELD REPAIR AND MACHINE MOST ANYTHING.
we manufacture precision rifles, silencers, bolt guns ,AR's and restore antique battle rifles. we parkerize and cerakote and provide laser
engraving while you wait. we also sell guns, mags , and ammo on our website www.fullsendfirearmsandammo.com

we are a by appointment only shop located in summit waller aria between tacoma and puyallup. our closest cross street is 72nd and canyon.
call the day you will like an appointment and we will send our address and get you in. please check out our google reviews to validate our
shop and the fact that we provide superior service. we are verry proud to have a 5 star google rating and intend to keep it that way.

We look forward to meeting you and helping you with all of your gun needs, Thanks Liam

Re: Full Send Precision Rifles and Silent Night Suppressors

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Liam! :wavey:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 pm

Izzat a Sasquach in full kit? :thumbsup2:

:wagwoot:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:57 pm

Met Liam today to do a barrel swap on a Tikka for me. Damn good work, learned a lot, and helped me out with a few others things as well. I’ll be dropping off a few more rifles in the near future for some repairs.

Highly recommend his services and great guy to BS with.
Post a reply