This will be strictly for AMBER ALERTS, Ammo/Firearm recalls, PSA's. Things that the Community needs to know, NOW!
Post a reply

BEWARE!!! Wholesalereloadingsupplies.com SCAM!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:21 pm

Saw a deal on some take down powder, I know, should have been my first clue. 16lbs for $200. I when to buy 3 of the 48lbs and my credit union denied it and sent me a text to verify. The purchase to verify had a different retailer (Spartan Fitness). Then 30seconds later I get a phone call from a TX number, of course the caller had a very very strong accent. Told him I’m dealing with my bank and to call back. I was actually digging deeper into the website and found others who have ran into this scam. The guy has tried to call me 8 or 9 times since.
Universal truths= if it’s too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true.

Re: BEWARE!!! Wholesalereloadingsupplies.com SCAM!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:28 pm

Thanks for the heads-up. I’m glad they didn’t get your money! thumbsup

Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:11 pm

Any site acceoting zelle, bitcoin, or other cash apps should be seen with extreme wariness.
Glad you didnt get scammed. Report the caller to appropriate authorities and file a harasment charge.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:15 pm

Publish that phone on Grindr and m4m on Craigslist!

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:37 pm

Col_Temp wrote:Any site acceoting zelle, bitcoin, or other cash apps should be seen with extreme wariness.
Glad you didnt get scammed. Report the caller to appropriate authorities and file a harasment charge.

Buddy, they’re letting pedos and thieves run rampant with no real consequences. Harassment charge, in Pierce county will go nowhere. I have 0 faith in our justice system today

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:47 pm

surevaliance wrote:Publish that phone on Grindr and m4m on Craigslist!

Now this is legit advise haha

Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:48 am

C520vet wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:Any site acceoting zelle, bitcoin, or other cash apps should be seen with extreme wariness.

Buddy, they’re letting pedos and thieves run rampant with no real consequences. Harassment charge, in Pierce county will go nowhere. I have 0 faith in our justice system today
Of course, but it puts it on the books, and eventually, with enough, the FBI might actually do something. Alternately, it might be a reason they can use to hold the creap for an etc. few days.

File, so it's documented.

Post a reply