Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Mag ban injunction issued and instantly stayed. FU Ferguson! 

Normanator wrote:
I can't stand listening to this prick commissioner... it was obvious from the start that he did not give a f&@k about the arguments and was just going to rubber stamp this bullshit

Probably wants to make sure he still has his invite to Bob's rumored "Prepubescent Boys in Panties and Heels For the Buttbanging" parties once he moves into the Executive Mansion.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Would this fact/info help our cause? Sets a precedent?

"Americans Own over 700 Million Ammo Mags with Greater Than 10-Round Capacity"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ameri ... ab63&ei=98

THEY. DON'T. CARE.

They don't care.

They don't care.

They don't care.

They don't FUCKING GIVE A SHIT.

Get that through your skull.

THEY WILL NOT STOP ATTACKING YOUR RIGHTS.

The only way they will stop attacking your rights is if they're dead.

Period. Full stop.

They don't care about law.

They don't care about constitutions.

They don't care about logic.

They don't care about facts.

THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE.

They know what's best for you.

They know what will allow them to continue to issue edicts.

They know what will allow them to continue to be tyrants.

THEY WILL NOT STOP.

The sooner you realize that, the better.

Thank you for coming to my TW talk.

That's a really solid summary. thumbsup

They don't give the first shit about the law. They don't give the first shit about right and wrong.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Would this fact/info help our cause? Sets a precedent?

"Americans Own over 700 Million Ammo Mags with Greater Than 10-Round Capacity"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ameri ... ab63&ei=98

THEY. DON'T. CARE.

They don't care.

They don't care.

They don't care.

They don't FUCKING GIVE A SHIT.

Get that through your skull.

THEY WILL NOT STOP ATTACKING YOUR RIGHTS.

The only way they will stop attacking your rights is if they're dead.

Period. Full stop.

They don't care about law.

They don't care about constitutions.

They don't care about logic.

They don't care about facts.

THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE.

They know what's best for you.

They know what will allow them to continue to issue edicts.

They know what will allow them to continue to be tyrants.

THEY WILL NOT STOP.

The sooner you realize that, the better.

Thank you for coming to my TW talk.

They don't give the first shit about the law. They don't give the first shit about right and wrong.

They care about "right" and wrong" quite alot actually... they are always right, anyone who disagrees is wrong!

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I stand corrected. :ROFLMAO:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
https://tvw.org/video/washington-state-supreme-court-commissioner-hearing-2024041132/?eventID=2024041132

“You friggin suck bro”

Probably TW on the phone to the commissioner :ROFLMAO:

I have contemplated a lot more than that - but I'd probably get cut off before I could finish my speech.. :bigsmile:

Set up a fake kidnapping while live streaming, and thanking them for disarming law abiding citizens.... Use a blank firing replica so we can pop some rounds off during it.... It would legally be part of public record... :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

There are a couple things which really made this sink in, and they're all related but rarely brought up together.

1. It's said that 'The right thinks the left is wrong, the left thinks the right is evil'

2. "Those who justify their actions with their own moral righteousness can be among the most dangerous, as they are capable of committing atrocities while convinced of their own virtue." -- Not the exact quote, but pretty similar.

Once those puzzle pieces kinda clicked into place, you realize they think they have the moral high ground, they think they know what's best for you and I, and they don't care what they have to do to make happen what they think is right.

'If it saves just one child' is the embodiment of that line of thinking. They don't care. They feel morally justified and will do whatever they can to make what they want to happen, to happen.

Think of all the fake hate crimes where someone has a swastika spraypainted on their car, or someone is attacked 'because they're gay', or whatever, and after the investigation it turns out they did it themselves... What's the reasoning, 95% of the time? They wanted to 'bring attention to the problem'..... Same rationalization .. . they deemed it justified through their own morality/beliefs.

The left loves '... by any means necessary'... again, justification to do whatever they want.. fanaticism, really...

'Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb' - Dark Helmet.

We keep trying to discuss statistics, facts.. We keep trying to negotiate and compromise... and all it does is result in more and more liberties being taken away.

You can't compromise with people like that. You can't negotiate. There is no 'convincing them'...

I'm oft reminded of a parable....

A man is walking down the road and he sees a snake that was snagged in a trap. One of the deadliest snakes in the world. The man knows the snake is going to die if he doesn't help, and the snake begs the man to help. So the man helps the snake, freeing it from the trap, brings it home, and over the next couple of days nurtures the snake back to health. The snake is very grateful and is always saying how thankful he is that the man could save him. The snake is now all better and profusely thanks the man for saving his life, saying he owes him a debt of gratitude. As the man releases the snake, the snake strikes out and bites him... The man, knowing that this bite is fatal, resigns his fate, and says to the snake... 'I took you into my home, I fed you, I gave you water, I nurtured you back to health, I saved your life. Why do you repay me by killing me?". The snake, without a moment's hesitation, replies.... 'I'm a snake'... and slithers away.

Stop trying to save snakes. Stop trying to negotiate. Attempting to negotiate with a snake to not bite you is no different than telling a bear why it's not a good idea to shit in the woods.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"I didn't dig into the trial briefing, because, you know, I don't need to..."

https://youtu.be/_uzYJIKt_84

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics merged.

Here's an update on yesterday's hearing:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last time I checked, the Silent Majority Foundation's legal fund to argue for our rights via the Gator's Guns case had only $26k in it of the $75 k sought.

Ten THOUSAND WaGunners stepping up to contribute a measly $10 - in the defense of their own rights - would push the war chest to over $100k.

You get to keep the rights you are willing to fight for. Or... you can live on your knees

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:36 am

That commissioner was obviously biased and had his own agenda. Another unelected bureaucratic position that needs to be eliminated.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
Last time I checked, the Silent Majority Foundation's legal fund to argue for our rights via the Gator's Guns case had only $26k in it of the $75 k sought.

Ten THOUSAND WaGunners stepping up to contribute a measly $10 - in the defense of their own rights - would push the war chest to over $100k.

You get to keep the rights you are willing to fight for. Or... you can live on your knees

Well said, Jim.

It’s all do our part here, folks. This has the ability to get to the federal Supreme Court, and put an end to some of the bullshit.

Let’s help make it happen!

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:47 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

jukk0u wrote:

How do you check the amount they have in each of the funds they have listed on their website?

BLACK HAMMER ARMS
07/02 NFA Dealer

http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

How do you check the amount they have in each of the funds they have listed on their website?

On the home page is a link to the Gator's Guns campaign. That link takes you here:

https://secure.silentmajorityfoundation ... ustom-guns

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

Kangaroo court.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next