General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Immigration Crisis? What Crisis?

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:40 am

Reports from communities along the Mexican border show vast numbers of illegal crossing of people - from more than just Latin America.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/09/on ... 2021-06-09

Gibbon wrote that the barbarian invasions which swamped the HRE weren't necessarily or totally martial attacks as much as they were a constant influx of people from the hinterlands; an overwhelming pressure which overburdened the ability of the Roman economy and social structure to absorb them.

Re: Immigration Crisis? What Crisis?

Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:54 pm

jukk0u wrote:Reports from communities along the Mexican border show vast numbers of illegal crossing of people - from more than just Latin America.
.. the barbarian invasions which swamped the HRE weren't necessarily or totally martial attacks as much as they were a constant influx of people from the hinterlands; an overwhelming pressure which overburdened the ability of the Roman economy and social structure to absorb them.

Mainly because of welfare like state that had grown in Rome. Along with decadence. Along with a complete breakdown of the moral fabric. A marked rise in transgender, homosexualism and very loose sexual rules.

Hey that kind of sounds like the US these days. The moral fabric is mostly gone, those few who would stand are shouted down. Won't be long before they are not just shouted down but treated like criminals. The welfare state has grown and grown. Can't blame the poor people coming from everywhere that have been promised free stuff. They have, I want, therefore I come and take whatever I can. Pretty much sums up the Roman Empire. It was never conquered it simply fell apart from within.
Though it will rise again someday soon.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 am

WTF you talking about?

Harris got theis all under control

Lester the molester Holtr asked her today if she been at the border...she kinda lied.

Said she hasnt been there .....or in Europe.

hahahahaha...

The fuk Europe has to do with anything..i dunno.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:38 am

These aren't the migrants you're looking for:
databank_jedimindtrick_01_169_a491266d.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:47 am

Homeless Crisis? Dem Solution: Bring in a few million people to vie for the same resource.
School Overcrowding? Dem Solution: Bring in a few million people to vie for the same resource.

This could go on for a bit, but you get the point.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:51 am

also: pay millions of Americans to stay home on the dole - during a period of labor shortages - Americans who are effectively cutting their own throats as cheaper labor is allowed to pour in to fill those jobs; jobs which will then be unavailable to the aforementioned Americans when the temporary unenjoyment benes end in September.

Did I get that right?

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:16 am

jukk0u wrote:also: pay millions of Americans to stay home on the dole - during a period of labor shortages - Americans who are effectively cutting their own throats as cheaper labor is allowed to pour in to fill those jobs; jobs which will then be unavailable to the aforementioned Americans when the temporary unenjoyment benes end in September.

Did I get that right?

Yes, because some of the business's will fold in the meantime. Corporate america thinning the herd of competition. We are seeing it here already.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

It’s all by design and has been silently waiting in the shadows for the right time by TPTB.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:03 am

Col_Temp wrote:
jukk0u wrote:Reports from communities along the Mexican border show vast numbers of illegal crossing of people - from more than just Latin America.
.. the barbarian invasions which swamped the HRE weren't necessarily or totally martial attacks as much as they were a constant influx of people from the hinterlands; an overwhelming pressure which overburdened the ability of the Roman economy and social structure to absorb them.

Mainly because of welfare like state that had grown in Rome. Along with decadence. Along with a complete breakdown of the moral fabric. A marked rise in transgender, homosexualism and very loose sexual rules.

Hey that kind of sounds like the US these days. The moral fabric is mostly gone, those few who would stand are shouted down. Won't be long before they are not just shouted down but treated like criminals. The welfare state has grown and grown. Can't blame the poor people coming from everywhere that have been promised free stuff. They have, I want, therefore I come and take whatever I can. Pretty much sums up the Roman Empire. It was never conquered it simply fell apart from within.
Though it will rise again someday soon.

Gibbons was good for his time, but he missed the biggest problem that Rome had. The real reason they let all those people in - Plague. Plagues had put a big dent in the Roman population and they needed people. People to man the gates. People to tend the fields. People to do everything. Rome felt they needed those people. What they didn't count on was that those people didn't need Rome, just what Rome had.

Only problem is that their plague in the US seems to have failed....... In the US were almost at 600K deaths over a population fo 320M which is about a .2% death rate. Successive plagues hit Rome about every 40-70 years and each had death rates estimated between 10 and 25%.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:31 am

interesting.

So does the aging boomer population and the insufficient replacement numbers of succeeding generations here in the U.S. and Europe have any application to your assertion?

(that's not intended to sound critical, but rather, conversational)

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:17 am

Would it be tinfoil hat material to say bill gates wants that 25% gone every few years? That it would rush along the great reset and nwo? That subsequent "pandemic" situation may be planned for the future? Sounds completely plausible to me. Sort of a reverse natural selection

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:14 pm

TX just announced they're going to build their own border wall. Should be interesting to see how the Biden admin is going to try and argue they can't do it.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:48 pm

Alpine wrote:TX just announced they're going to build their own border wall. Should be interesting to see how the Biden admin is going to try and argue they can't do it.

Just put the word out that the first 100 meters into the US is a free fire zone.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:02 pm

vic_b wrote:
Alpine wrote:TX just announced they're going to build their own border wall. Should be interesting to see how the Biden admin is going to try and argue they can't do it.

Just put the word out that the first 100 meters into the US is a free fire zone.

I'd bring my own ammo for that!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:07 pm

AR15L wrote:
vic_b wrote:

I'd bring my own ammo for that!

Maybe then the drugs would stop too.
Post a reply