Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Re: Post YOUR Random Gun Pics

Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:21 am

New addition.
20231025_181318.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:17 am

She's a beauty, Jaime!

Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:22 pm

Platypus 1911 9mm

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:37 pm

I had to do it.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:31 pm

BadKarma wrote:New addition.
20231025_181318.jpg
What model is it?

Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:44 pm

BlDtyLry wrote:Platypus 1911 9mm

Fugg yeah! I’ve been meaning to finally pull the trigger on one of my platypus designs. Looks great! Happy shooting!

Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:55 am

TINCANBANDIT wrote:I had to do it.....

Wow, where ya been stranger? I've been wondering if you were too busy laying around the pool to post here... (but I heard it got pretty darn cold recently, even in AZ. ) Been holed up in the work shop next to the pellet stove, have ya?

So, did you add the folder? or did it come that way? In any event that's a pretty 'salty mini.

And @BLDtyLry:

What's the provenance of the platypus design? 1911 meets Deagle?

Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:52 pm

jukk0u wrote:

Wow, where ya been stranger? I've been wondering if you were too busy laying around the pool to post here... (but I heard it got pretty darn cold recently, even in AZ. ) Been holed up in the work shop next to the pellet stove, have ya?

So, did you add the folder? or did it come that way? In any event that's a pretty 'salty mini.

been busy going to gun shows, shooting, cruising the desert on my RZR and enjoying the sun

Pool & pool house are done, now fighting with the county on permits for the shop

I have had the Mini-14 for years, but just bought one of the new stocks.....everytime I went to order one, they were out.

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:07 pm

Platypus is a 2011 in 9mm that runs on G17 mags. Pretty much unlimited cerakote designs. Check out their website and check play around with a build.

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:10 pm

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

been busy going to gun shows, shooting, cruising the desert on my RZR and enjoying the sun

Pool & pool house are done, now fighting with the county on permits for the shop

I have had the Mini-14 for years, but just bought one of the new stocks.....everytime I went to order one, they were out.

You're living the dream!
Post a reply